vanakular

]BIG[ Battlefield 3 Server Rules

Metro Rules

* No Racism
    * No Hacking/Cheating
    * No Glitching
    * No spamming chat box with irrelevant non game related chat
    * Follow Admin instructions at all times
    * No recruiting for other clans, platoons, etc... and no advertising of websites, social media pages (FB, Twitter, etc...)
    * No MAVs ?
    * In order to help keep server active/populated do NOT capture A or C flags until 10 vs 10 Players (20 total)
    * No Base Raping
    * RU Team - NEVER pass C Flag. This includes train sides and locker room past C. Moving up to first locker wall is ok but do NOT enter lockers.
    * US Team - NEVER enter the street past A flag by RU spawn.

TDM Rules

* No Racism
    * No Hacking/Cheating
    * No Glitching
    * No recruiting for other clans, platoons, etc... and no advertising of websites, social media pages (FB, Twitter, etc...)

Aftermath Rules

* No Racism
    * No Hacking/Cheating
    * No Glitching
    * No vehicles

Air/Ground rules

* No Racism
    * No Hacking/Cheating
    * No Glitching
    * No ramming (air vehicles)
    * No Base Raping/No firing into uncaps

Thanks to JFoxx for the updates

Site User

Photobucket
    *Read and understood*
    ONE, TWO, KRAZY'S COMING FOR YOU THREE, FOUR HE IS A C-4 WHORE

vanakular
    oh, this one is actually just for pubbers. jfoxx pointed out that the only info we have on rules is in the clan thread.

Site User

Photobucket
    oops still understood lol
    ONE, TWO, KRAZY'S COMING FOR YOU THREE, FOUR HE IS A C-4 WHORE

Hall of Fame Honoree
    Clan Jet Setter

Photobucket
    Can anyone with basic graphics skills maybe take a screenshot of the minimap and doctor our lines of demarcation for metro? Might be a help on the homepage, especially for non-English speakers. Thanks Jeff for the idea on that. I think a bright link on the public page might help admins, especially if a Yell at the join screen to check bigonline for map boundaries and rules.

Regardless, noted and Thanks for the update!

Is there a way to post the rules in big bright crayon? Or fingerpaints? Or with stick figures or cuneiform or whatever it takes to make these late night knuckledraggers understand them?? LOL! I'm pretty sure these people are the same ones that blame the IRS for not making the filing deadline CLEAR! The rules are in the server name! You click on that to join the server! I mean, really man?? Oh well, it's fun to troll them when the QQ starts anyway!
    Anybody that kills me is hacking; anybody that doesn't kill me is covertly hacking!

Site User

Photobucket
    Funkypunch, normally I would say "welcome to metro" last night between 11:40pm - 6:45am was like the worst I have ever seen metro. I normally do not stay up that late but I wanted to weed out the vulgar, disruptive players and repeat offenders for breaking server rules from the server, many who where t banned and 2 who are now banned, I believe in the right to freedom of speech and to share ones opinion but last night was cyber bulling, verbally assaulting and threats of violence or rapping (not in a sense of base rape) towards other players and an admin I do not find funny. I will over look a player with a "FU" towards me for being killed or kicked due to server violations but those few players pushed the limit. I'm sorry you had to see all that, I did how ever enjoy our game play together.
    Last edited by exxx86; 06-01-2013 at 04:04 PM.

are you kidding? Why else do you think I hung on and smack talked so much! That behavior is so prevalent I'm unsettlingly used to it! AND I love to troll and who better than the other trolls themselves. I get an even bigger kick when servers say no rules and people still manage to complain. I only got huffy when people started spawn camping and being smug about it. But, c'est la vie. Those clowns didn't hurt my stats-I do that perfectly well all on my own!
    I'm just glad my trolling didn't get lumped in with theirs, some of my comments DID look suspect in hindsight.

Just, next time, clean that thing off before you jam it into my chest! I think I respawned with tetanus!
    Anybody that kills me is hacking; anybody that doesn't kill me is covertly hacking!