Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anyone know how to get a hold of Bill?

Kids...Buy them the books, send them to school, what do they do....they eat the fucking pages.....

I will send him a msg on FB
    Alba Gu Brąth.

There are only two types of people in the world ; Scottish, and those who want to be Scottish

Battlefield 1 Official Reveal Trailer

Looks like a lot of fun, could be just what we all need. release is October
    Alba Gu Brąth.

There are only two types of people in the world ; Scottish, and those who want to be Scottish

Listen to Everything
    This Man Has to Say

Photobucket
    Clan Awards:
    Hey guys, , man this was a sad read. I really do love this place and I hate to see it like this. But when I think about it when I joined I was I think 21 or so and life was a lot different. Since then I have made life long friendships with a lot of guys here many whom I talk to on a daily basis still and we manage to do that for Free! I think we let go of the site for now I hate seeing you guys spend money on things that are not producing. Many of us talk daily on whats app and I know there is a very active discord channel that always has at least 3-5 people on it. I know the PWN platoon may not get much love anymore but it is a good core group who has stayed together through all the regime changes and truly love just hanging out with eachother and I want BIG to get back to that too. I can do nothing but apologize for being part of the problem I have moved 3 times in the last year and have a baby girl on the way due in June and I have not been able to keep up with basically anyone besides my girl and family, it is not an excuse its just how it is. I love you guys and love this place it has been formative in me growing up and I hate to see you guys stressed. Just opinion here but i say stop stressing, stop spending money, lets look for alternative ways to keep BIG alive. use the free services like the platoon has and keep a strong core alive that can be revived easily. I am here or any of you call or text me any time.
    Last edited by Landscape Escape; 05-08-2016 at 08:40 PM.