Register

Founder
    Hall of Fame Honoree
    Clan Bouncer

PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Clan Awards:

THE BITTER TRUTH

I see that 15 views have been made on my thread and not a single reply. why is this? do any of you care what is to become of ]BIG[? Are all of you so willing to kill it? I am not ready for that myself, but the very few of us that are still around that have poured our soul into bringing ]BIG[ to life nearly 10 years ago, and still care about it, can not make this fly by ourselves. this is where you the clan members step up to the plate and help us out to keep our home as gamers and friends. I so wish I could turn back the clock and step up when some things did go sideways. please clan mates help us live. there is a lot that can be done by each and every one of us, and truly the tasks that are at hand are not difficult (no nuclear engineering degree required) just a bit of heart.

"I WAS HERE, YOU WAS NOT. YOU ARE HERE, AND I AM NOT. TAG YOUR IT!"

Ready and will at your service sir, but a few more is needed
    Alba Gu Brąth.

There are only two types of people in the world ; Scottish, and those who want to be Scottish

Hall of Fame Honoree
    Photobucket
    Clan Awards:
    Agree with both of you, but i think this website is done. The carrying costs for the site are too much and with no activity it isn't something we should blow our money on. Don't get me wrong I like the website, but people stopped using it. There are several free forums and free gamer websites out there that we may want to look into. I doubt keeping the domain will cost that much, you can buy them on goDaddy for like $20 a year.

KF2 Master

Photobucket
    Clan Awards:
    Ok play time is over I guess time to get this shit straight......I mean guess what Im back

Good to have you back bro
    Alba Gu Brąth.

There are only two types of people in the world ; Scottish, and those who want to be Scottish

KF2 Master

Photobucket
    Clan Awards:
    been talking to a few around my area thinking I can get them in or a few anyway. And checking back with some I have played with previously

We have a bf4 running Shorty... KnP lives....

Think KF2 would help?

Kids...Buy them the books, send them to school, what do they do....they eat the fucking pages.....

KF2 Master

Photobucket
    Clan Awards:
    KF2 could help especially if they ever release more perks. I need to play it a lil been a while several guns released I havent tried.